Butterfly Race Jersey
Inspired by living symbols of beauty and freedom, our Cohort 02 Butterfly Race Jersey will blossom you through your most intense rides.
Designed in collaboration with multi-disciplinary artist Jacob Rochester, the jersey features watercolor butterflies and custom type treatments throughout. “Back to Our Roots” emblazons the front of the jersey acting as a reminder that we are all born from the soil with our origins literally rooted in nature itself. On the shoulders, “One With Nature, One With Self,” is a declaration of our solidarity with nature. Fluttering off the jersey, the watercolor butterflies represent creativity and independence – core values of Manners Institute.
The jersey is engineered to fit the body like a second skin. Utilizing 4-way stretch knit fabrics for ease of motion and breathability, this jersey will keep you grounded in the saddle while standing out against the crowd.
- Race fit
- Highly breathable and lightweight
- Low moisture absorption and quick-drying
- Zipper-guards on ends for abrasion protection
- Zippered side pocket with protective lining for valuables
- Elastic band with silicone gripper at waist and sleeves to maintain fit
- YKK zipper with cam-lock puller
- OEKO-TEX® certified body panel fabrics
- Made in Spain
Mike is 5’8” and 150lbs wearing a size M jersey.
Jersey fits true to size.